Happy Friday, everyone! Can you believe we made through this week?! Luckily, the gauntlet that is 2020 is ALMOST over and that means Christmas is upon us!! I have started my gift guides for the season and am so excited to share them with y’all! Today, I am sharing my guides for Her, Him and Them.
Let’s start with the ladies! I developed this guide at several different price points and I think these gifts are most applicable for your friends, sisters, sister-in-laws, moms, mother-in-laws, grandmothers, girlfriends, fiancés and wives.
- Recipe Binder
- Tab Dividers for Recipe Binder
- You’ve probably noticed by now, but I love cooking and I love pulling recipes from all over the place! This adorable binder is such an upgrade from the basic Office Max version I was using before and I truly love it! Such a thoughtful gift for the chefs and hostesses in your life! Pair this set with a cute Apron and Spatulas and you’ve got a beautiful gift.
- Rose Carmine Rainbow Sweater
- I am obsessed with anything Rose Carmine, but particularly this stunning sweater and would love to get this under the tree this year…*hint,hint, Will!!!* It is a bit of a splurge, but IMO, totally worth it!
- El Arroyo Coffee Mug
- I saw this mug the other day and laughed out loud. At $13, this is a unique and hilarious gift that is perfect for a friend. Pair it with a Starbucks gift card for some holiday cheer.
- Mama beaded bracelet
- So cute for the mamas in your life! Whether it is your girlfriends, wife, mother, sister or in-laws, this is a fun gift for every mama!
- Nordstrom Pajama Set
- This pajama set is to die for!! I bought several sets for myself and family members during the anniversary sale and cannot recommend it enough! First and foremost, it is so cozy, but it is affordable and machine washable and dryable!! Seriously saves me so much time compared to my Eberjey and Bedhead sets, but same quality.
- Lululemon Wunder Under Leggings
- Whether the women in your life enjoy working out or not, we’re all wearing leggings…a majority of the time lately and IMO, these are the best. They fit many different body types perfectly and last forever! Can’t go wrong with these.
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull
- This bag is a must for every woman. It is timeless, durable, practical and elegant. I got mine several years ago and it is my most-used bag to this day. It can also transition from an everyday bag to a work bag or diaper bag seamlessly.
- Glitter Golden Goose Sneakers
- Who doesn’t love Golden Goose sneakers? This luxe euro sneaker brand isn’t going out of style anytime soon so why not treat your lady to an extra special glittlery pair for the holidays?
- Jo Malone Perfume
- I LOVE Jo Malone Perfume and think it makes for a wonderful gift. During the holidays, Neiman Marcus stores have artists who come to hand paint all Jo Malone products and I think giving someone one of these painted bottles is extra special. My favorite scent is Earl Grey and Cucumber…it is very light and smells like you just walked out of the spa. I will say that perfume is a very personal choice so maybe check your girlfriend/partner/mother’s bathroom before buying a fragrance.
- Hanacure Facial Set
- Hands down, this is the best at-home facial money can buy. For $30, you are getting fabulous packaging, a fun at-home system and a facial that can tighten and brighten your skin.
Let’s all take a minute and admit that it is really hard to buy gifts for the men in our lives. With that said, I have learned a few tips about giving gifts to men over the years. For my dad, I know that a handwritten note is the absolute best gift I can give him, but outside of that, I’ve started paying attention to what my dad buys for himself. Mostly golf stuff and Peter Milar anything. So whether it is your dad, husband, brother or grandfather, look at what they buy themselves and maybe get them something they already have in another color or pattern.
When I was telling my dad about the gift guides, he told me that when you’re thinking of a gift to get the men in your life, you should follow their hobby. So basically, if they’re a golfer or a car fanatic, look at that and then do some research on a great gift in that area. Also, pay attention to what they say they want. My husband and dad both want very few things in this world so whenever I hear them say, “oh wow! I want that!” I immediately make a note in my phone and save it for their birthday or Christmas.
- Hand-dipped Glasses
- These hand-dipped cocktail glasses come from the coolest store in Houston and now Austin, Manready Mercantile, and they are a wonderful gift for the guys in your life. You could add a bottle of their favorite drink and you’re all set. They also come in orange and pink if you don’t like the black.
- Texas Star Tee
- Also from Manready Mercantile, I love this tee shirt as a gift. Now more than ever, we are living in comfy clothes so why not get cute clothes from a great local shop?
- Versace Slippers
- If your man is a little bit extra, these Versace Slippers are sure to be the perfect gift for them! Not only is there extra branding, but the color and quality are fabulous!
- Tequila Decanter
- This Jonathan Adler rocket decanter is made for other liquors too, but I know my husband will prefer the tequila decanter. This is great for a bar cart and for when you have company over.
- Peter Millar Pullover
- This Peter Millar pullover is a great gift for the men in your life. Classic colors, high-quality and perfect for so many occasions, this is a crowd pleaser for sure.
- Ugg Slippers
- Doesn’t everyone need slippers for Christmas? Maybe I’m crazy, but I’m always cold so I wear slippers more than shoes, but most men I know love a good pair of slippers.
- Cigar Case with Cedar Lining
- I ordered this for my husband for his birthday this year because he said he wanted it and he enjoys cigars once in a while. It is a beautiful gift from a local shop in Fredericksburg, Texas and relatively affordable. I also got him a few cigars to go in it and he absolutely loved it!
- Customized Golf Balls
- From what I’ve heard from all of the male golfers in my life, Pro V1s are the gold standard in golf balls. For my dad’s birthday, I ordered him a custom set of these golf balls with Lar Bear and a shamrock on them. They were about four months late arriving because of COVID, but when they did finally arrive, he loved them and thought they were funny.
- Zak Tumbler
- I love these Zak Tumblers from Target! They are ⅓ of the price of Yeti Tumblers, work just as well and come in great colors! My husband uses these every day for everything from coffee to cocktails.
- ON Sneakers
- Ok y’all, I’m sure you’ve seen these sneakers everywhere, but my dad bought several colors and he is obsessed with them! Scoop up a pair for your man and I’m sure they will be thrilled!
Now for the couples in your life or your parents or mother and father-in-law. For this category, I’m thinking of your married friends, brother and sister-in-laws, married cousins, etc. When I think of buying gifts for my parents and couples in general, I try to think of things that both a man and woman would like or that would be good for the home or entertaining.
For this gift guide, I’ve shown items individually and have added suggestions of things you can pair them with if you want to elevate your gift.
- Coravin Wine System
- For the wine lovers in your life! The Coravin is a game changer for wine drinkers. How many times have you been at home alone and wanted a glass of wine, not the whole bottle and didn’t want the rest to go bad? This system can serve wine in small amounts without losing the integrity of the bottle. Pair this with a bottle of wine and a set of glasses and you will have an ideal gift!
- Oyster and Lemon Ice Bucket
- I absolutely love these Katie Kime ice buckets to give to couples as a gift! My personal favorite is the oyster and lemon design, but there are so many cute options to choose from. You can also get these monogrammed which is a great personal touch. I would pair this with a nice bottle of champagne and you’re all set!
- Floral Cheese Knives and Marble Cheese Board
- These cheese knives and marble cheese boards are sure to be a crowd pleaser for your friends and family members! Whether you’re entertaining or just making a cheese board at home, this set is perfect and an affordable gift!
- Terracotta Pomegranate and or Monogram Paper Napkins for Powder Room
- This terracotta pomegranate serves not only as a beautiful display to dress up a powder room, but also as a diffuser. I also recommend Monogram napkins as a wonderful gift for friends and family. To dress them up a bit, you can present them with a tray to hold them in.
- Coffee Table Book and a gift card toward a future flight
- Many people have had to put trips on hold this year, but what about surprising friends and family with a beautiful coffee table book and an airline gift card to a destination they’ve been dreaming about.
- Nespresso Machine
- This one doesn’t need much of an explanation, but I have never met anyone who doesn’t love Nespresso machines! They are the best and so easy to use. Pair the machine with a sleeve of their favorite coffee pods and maybe some cute mugs and you’re good to go!
- Gift Card to their favorite restaurant
- Restaurants have been struggling during the pandemic and we all love a nice out for dinner so think about your loved ones’ favorite restaurants and get them a gift card to their favorite spot.
I hope y’all loved these gift guides and that I’ve been able to help you kick off your holiday shopping! Come back next week to see my next set of gift guides!